Al has been active in industrial and commercial real estate in Latin America (principally Mexico) and both sides of the US-Mexico border since 1989. He has served both as real estate advisor to major Fortune 1000 clients and as Managing Director for almost 20 years. Al has managed major portfolio projects for companies like Kellogg’s, Delphi Automotive. Fiat Chrysler, Daimler Financial, Intel and Oracle.
Since his retirement from Cushman & Wakefield in March of 2018, he has been a Senior Advisor for Cushman & Wakefield | PIRES International.
Selected Significant Transactions:
- Land site selection and acquisition – Intel Corporation
- Portfolio account management, multiple transactions – Delphi Automotive
- Portfolio account management, multiple transactions – Fiat-Chrysler Automotive
- Land site selection and acquisition – Oracle Corporation
- Multiple Asset dispositions – AT&T Corporation
- Multiple Asset Dispositions – Kodak Corporation
- Land site selection and acquisition – Kellogg’s
- Multiple asset dispositions – Motorola
- Multiple transactions – Underwriter Laboratories
- Portfolio account management, multiple transactions – Herbalife
- US Army-Vietnam: Combat Engineer: Construction & Heavy Equipment Operator
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent