Since starting at Cushman & Wakefield I PIRES, Stefanie’s knowledge of the airport covenants and ground leases has been advantageous as she expands her client portfolio representing tenants at Butterfield Trail Industrial Park and other Airport owned properties.
Her related experience began over a five-year period as a corporate team manager for a nationally recognized retail business who primarily operated within airports around the United States, which included an important period at El Paso International Airport. This experience gave her a deep understanding of specific airport facilities and operations.
Stefanie will implement this experience and knowledge of the El Paso area to construct the best maintenance plans for your specific needs.
• Landlord Representation
• Property Marketing and Leasing
• Development and Construction Management
• Facility Services/Operational Efficiencies
• Highest and Best Leasing Rates
• Strategic Consulting
• Integrated Facility Management and Sustainability
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- Institute of Real Estate and Management (IREM) Member
- Greater El Paso, Texas CCIM Chapter Member